ticc* is a hands-free blinker that fits most bicycle or electric scooter helmets. Helps users to move safely around the city, illuminating steering movements without taking their hands off the handlebars: thanks to its motion sensors, ticc* is activated by simply tilting the head slightly to the right or left to indicate the movements to other users. Light up your movements and move safely around the city!
- 1 smart blinker ticc* pro
- 1 fastening clip ticc* to helmet
- 1 USB-mini USB charging cable
- 10 FULL BRIGHT LEDs;
- 5 on the right side and 5 on the left side.
- Day and night visibility.
- Position lights in flashing mode always on.
- Activation of directions by head movements, without cables or bluetooth or any other device.
- Sound indicator, so you will know at all times which direction you have activated.
- Adaptable to most of urban helmets on the market;
- Only using the fastening clip ticc* attached to the helmet.
- Fastening the clip with the blinker by 2 powerful Neodymium magnets.
- 750 mAH 3.7V battery;
- 1 week battery life with an average use of 1-2 hours per day.
- Full battery charge in less than 3h.
- Battery charging via mini USB socket.
- Total power off button to extend battery life.
- Dimensions of your blinker;
- Diameter 74mm
- Thickness 22mm
- Dimensions of your fastening clip;
- Length 38mm
- Width 28mm
- Thickness 5mm